06 | 05 | 2021
Notice to the Clients - COVID-19
Photo: Unsplash/ 🇨🇭 Claudio Schwarz | @purzlbaum
NOTICE TO THE CLIENTS
In view of the situation regarding the COVID-19 disease epidemic worsening, according to the instructions by the Ministry Of Justice and Public Administration and the Croatian Institute of Public Health, the State Intellectual Property Office (hereinafter: the Office) takes necessary measures in monitoring the development of the situation and preventing the spread of infection.
Until further notice, the Office continues to do business and to communicate with clients; however, for the sake of reducing the risk of the epidemic spreading, we refer our esteemed client to preferentially communicate with the Office by telephone and electronic forms of communication.
For all actions during the intellectual (industrial) property application and registration procedure, including subsequent submissions, the e-Application is available and accessible via the system of e-Citizens (e-Građani) (https://pretinac.gov.hr/KorisnickiPretinac/eGradani.html) or via the SIPO's webpage (https://www.dziv.hr/hr/e-usluge/e-prijava).
If the client’s request cannot be resolved by telephone or electronic forms of communication, the client is obliged to announce his/her arrival at the Office in advance in agreement with the official responsible for resolving the related request, and to adhere to appropriate instructions for working with clients while staying in the premises of the business facilities and the Office.
Clients who fail to announce and agree on their date of arrival will not be allowed to enter the premises of the Office and resolve their requests.
For services by the Reception Desk of the Office, please be referred to communicate by telephone: 01/6106 418 and e-mail: email@example.com.
For information support to the users on intellectual property protection, please be referred to communicate by telephone: 01/6109 825 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WORKING WITH CLIENTS ON THE PREMISES OF THE OFFICE AND THE BUSINESS FACILITIES
- Clients and other visitors are obliged to use protective face masks or medical masks continuously throughout their stay in the premises of the Office and the business facilities, in such a way that the mask covers the mouth and nose at all times,
- If clients and other visitors who come to the Office do not use protective face masks or do not use them in the prescribed manner, they will be prohibited from entering and staying in the premises of the Office and the business facilities,
- Upon entering the premises of the Office, clients and other visitors are obliged to disinfect their hands on the hand disinfection device. Instructions for hand disinfection are provided next to the device.
- Clients and other visitors who visit the premises of the Office that have direct public access ("Reception Desk" and "INCENTIV"), will be measured body temperature through contactless thermometers when entering the premises. If the clients and other visitors do not agree to the measurement of body temperature, they will not be allowed to enter and stay in the premises of the Office that have direct public access.
- If clients and other visitors visit the premises of the Office that do not have direct public access, they are obliged to comply with all other protective measures (e.g. body temperature measurement) carried out at the level of the business facility where the premises of the Office are located, as well as with instructions by responsible staff of the facilities.
The office will regularly monitor the development of the situation and recommendations by responsible authorities in order to inform you in due time in accordance with the development of the situation of further measures to maintain the safety of citizens in connection with the COVID-19 disease epidemic.
(SIPO 1 December 2020)