Bibliographic data search
It’s the most common service provided. The customer defines one or more bibliographic data that should be used in search (some of the bibliographic data used are: applicant, inventor, relevant dates and/or other data).
The service includes providing a written search report citing up to 20 relevant documents retrieved. If there are more than 20 documents to be cited the customer will be asked to confirm citing the rest of documents, given that extra documents are charged additionally. It is up to the customer to decide whether to get a “whole picture” or to cut service costs. Citing extra documents is charged 5 kn per document.
Thanks to permanent monitoring of our customers needs we have developed a special kind of bibliographic data search called “Equivalent search”. The goal of this type of search is to find whether there is an application or granted right valid in Republic of Croatia for a given foreign patent document. All our customer needs is a foreign patent document number (although the first page of a document proved to be the best practice). The customer will be provided with a written report citing all the documents related to that foreign document followed by the latest legal status in our database.
Basic service features:
- The search is performed using one or more bibliographic criteria provided,
- Up to 20 documents included in the basic fee,
- Citing additional documents beyond the 20th is extra charged (optional),
- Possible urgent search service within 3 working days (optional),
- Average report delivery time: 30 days,
- Basic fee: 300 kn / 39,82 EUR1.
1 Fixed conversion rate 7,53450